Vineeta Kaushik obtained her PhD in Biophysics from the University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi, India in 2020. During her doctoral studies she has experienced in biophysical and biochemical characterization of archaeal protein along with specialized in bioinformatics approach. She joined the Integrated Structural Biology lab at ICTER in March 2021 as a Postdoc fellow to work on the structure and functional elucidation of various proteins involved in the visual cycle.
- V Kaushik, L Gessa, N Kumar, H Fernandes. “Towards a New Biomarker for Diabetic Retinopathy: Exploring RBP3 Structure and Retinoids Binding for Functional Imaging of Eyes In Vivo”. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2023 Feb 23;24(5):4408
- A Sharma, V Kaushik, M Goel. “Insights into the Distribution and Functional Properties of l-Asparaginase in the Archaeal Domain and Characterization of Picrophilus torridus Asparaginase Belonging to the Novel Family Asp2like1”. ACS omega. 2022 Nov 2;7(45):40750-65
- V Kaushik, Anchal, M Goel. Characterization of Cyclophilin from Thaumarchaeota Nitrosopumilus maritimus: Implications on the Diversity of Chaperone-like Activity in the Archaeal Domain. ACS omega. 2021 Dec 20;7(1):70-84
- Anchal, V Kaushik, M Goel. Distribution of Peptidyl-Prolyl Isomerase (PPIase) in the Archaea. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2021 Oct 7;12:751049
- V Kaushik, S Prasad, M Goel. Biophysical and biochemical characterization of a thermostable archaeal cyclophilin from Methanobrevibacter ruminantium. International journal of biological macromolecules. 2019 Oct 15;139:139-52
- V Kaushik, VV Verma, M Goel. Functional divergence and comparative in‐silico study of Cas4 proteins of DUF83 class. Journal of Molecular Recognition. 2018 May;31(5):e2694