Dr. Stefania Robakiewicz graduated from Biotechnology at Warsaw University of Life Sciences. During her Bachelor studies, she completed a 6-month internship at Wageningen University & Research Centre. While a Master student, she was offered another 6-month placement at Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Sorbonne Université). She obtained her PhD degree in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Lille University of Science and Technology in 2020.
So far, she has been a co-author of 6 scientific papers in high-impact journals (Scopus preview – Robakiewicz, Stefania – Author details – Scopus).
The major task of dr. Stefania Robakiewicz in Computational Genomics Group is to participate in a generation of genetically modified cell lines to study eye cancer biology at the level of single cell.
- Pietri GP, Tontini M, Brogioni B, Oldrini D, Robakiewicz S, Henriques P, Calloni I, Abramova V, Malića S, Miklića K, Lisnica B, Bertuzzi S, Unione L, Balducci E, de Ruyck J, Romano MR, Jiménez-Barbero J, Julie Bouckaert, Jonjic S, Lenac Rovisa T, Adamo R., “Elucidating Structural and Minimal Protective Epitope of Serogroup X Meningococcal Capsular Polysaccharide”, Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences, 8: 745360, (2021)
- Robakiewicz S, Bridot C, Serna S, Gimeno A, Echeverria, Delgado S, Ruyck J, Semwal S, Charro D, Dansercoer A, Verstraete K, Azkargorta M, Noort K, Wilbers R, Savvides SN, Abrescia NGA, Arda A, Reichardt NC, Jiménez-Barbero J, Bouckaert J, “Minimal Epitope for Mannitou IgM on Paucimannose-carrying Glycoproteins”, Glycobiology, 31 (8): 1005-1017, (2021)
- Sweeney S, McArdle P, Taciak B, Robakiewicz S, Król M, Murphy PV, “Migrastatin Analogues with an (E)-alkene at the Ring C-3: Synthesis, Conformational Analysis and Biological Evaluation”, Arkivoc, part IV, 51-64, (2020)
- Bastin-Héline L, de Fouchier A, Cao S, Koutroumpa F, Caballero-Vidal G, Robakiewicz S, Monsempes C, François MC, Ribeyre T, Maria A, Chertemps T, de Cian A, Walker WB, Wang G, Jacquin-Joly E, Montagné N, “A Novel Lineage of Candidate Pheromone Receptors for Sex Communication in Moths”, eLife, 8: e49826, (2019)
- Dumych T, Yamakawa N, Sivignon A, Garenaux E, Robakiewicz S, Coddeville B, Bongiovanni A, Bray F, Barnich N, Szunerits S, Slomianny C, Herrmann M, Gouin SG, Lutsyk AD, Munoz LE, Lafont F, Rolando C, Bilyy R, Bouckaert JMJ, “Oligomannose-rich Membranes of Dying Intestinal Epithelial Cells Promote Host Colonization by Adherentinvasive E. coli”, Frontiers in Microbiology, 9:742, (2018)
- Gabba A, Robakiewicz S, Taciak B, Ulewicz K, Broggini G, Rastelli G, Krol M, Murphy PV, Passarella D, “Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Migrastatin Macrotriazoles”, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, 60-69, (2017)
We are interested in creating new approaches for comprehensive inference of developmental trajectories and delineation of cell atlases from single-cell data, understanding the role of cell-to-cell signaling and biological pathways in lineage commitment and transitions between cellular states.