Krzysztof Gromada obtained a Bachelor and Master of Robotics from the Faculty Of Mechatronics at the Warsaw University of Technology. He is also a PhD student in Robotics (AEE) at the Warsaw University Of Technology.
His professional achievements to date include
– Development of the PGZ-19R ‘Orlik’ UAV system
– Construction of an artificial heart model with magnet-hydraulic levitation
– Porsche Taycan metrology system co-development
In his spare time, Krzysztof does acrobatics, making guitars and doing hand-crafts and plays PC games.
Krzysztof joined the IDoc Team in April 2022 for the position of a software engineer. His main tasks include:
– Software architecture and development at IDOC project.
– Computer vision and classic algorithm design
– Robotics-related support in the project.