Krzysztof Gromada obtained a Bachelor’s and Master of Robotics from the Faculty Of Mechatronics at the Warsaw University of Technology. He is also a PhD researcher focused on synthetic aperture radars imagery processing and autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles navigation.
His professional achievements include the co-development of the PGZ-19R ‘Orlik’ UAV system, next-gen household robot system, and Porsche Taycan electric safety metrology systems.
In his spare time, Krzysztof does acrobatics, builds guitars and other handcrafts (some can be viewed on his personal YouTube channel), but also plays PC games.
Krzysztof joined the IDoc Team in April 2022 in the position of Robotics Software Architect. His main tasks focus on:
– Software architecture and development at IDOC project.
– Development of algorithms for robot control, signal processing, and computer vision (including AI).
– Robotics-related support in the project.
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@madrobotchris.
- K. Gromada, B. Piotrowski, P. Ciacka, A. Kurek, A. Curatolo, “Improved tool tracking algorithm for eye surgery based on combined color space masks,” Medical Imaging 2023: Image-Guided Procedures, Robotic Interventions, and Modeling, 12466, 124660G (2023)
- K. Gromada, P. Kowaleczko, K. B. Kalinowska, “Fast Fourier transform-based method of neural network training for human re-rendering,” Signal, Image and Video Processing, 17, 227–235 (2023)
- K. Gromada, “Unsupervised SAR Imagery Feature Learning with Median Filter-Based Loss Value”, Sensors, 22 (17), 6519 (2022)
- K. Gromada, B. Siemiątkowska, W. Stecz, K. Płochocki, K. Woźniak, “Real-Time Object Detection and Classification by UAV Equipped With SAR,” Sensors, 22 (5), 2068 (2022)
- K. Gromada, W. Stecz, “Designing a Reliable UAV Architecture Operating in a Real Environment,” Applied Sciences, 12 (1), 294 (2021).
- B. Siemiątkowska, K. Gromada, “A New Approach to the Histogram-Based Segmentation of Synthetic Aperture Radar Images,” Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems, 1 (2021)
- W. Stecz, K. Gromada, “Determining UAV Flight Trajectory for Target Recognition Using EO/IR and SAR,” Sensors, 20 (19), 5712 (2020).
- W. Stecz, K. Gromada, “UAV Mission Planning with SAR Application,” Sensors, 20 (4), 1080, (2020)
- K. Gromada, P. Nalewajko, “Recognition analysis issues for tactical unmanned aerial vehicles based on optical photographs and SAR scans,” Radioelectronic Systems Conference 2019, 1144214 (2020)
- P. Nowak, M. Nowicki, K. Gromada, R. Szewczyk, “Utilization of Electromagnetic Tomography for Ferrite Rings Testing,” International Conference on Oxide Materials for Electronic Engineering, 133 (2018) 1045-1048 (2018)