How we Work?
We love working in teams, we are flexible and we encourage proactivity.
This is an exciting time to join ICTER and make a personal difference in the global research area as a Research Funding Manager.
- writing grant applications:teamwork with research experts, research group coordinators, and other parties involved,
- preparing the content for the non-research parts, creating the work schedule, and activities necessary for the preparation and submission of grant applications,
- search for, analysis and on-going monitoring of available sources of funding and grants from the EU framework, national, regional and other programmes available to research entities,
- support in development and implementation of frame for new research strategy, coordination/support and educational projects for ICTER,
- assistance to scientific coordinator in management of EU project,
- to be interface in contact with EU
- implementation of funded projects,
- project financial management and promotional activities (preparing reports, delivering presentations, overlooking budgets, participating in project audits),
- communication with grant funding agencies and internal stakeholders,
- designing actions aimed at improving working conditions for researchers, including gender equality,
- support in communication between researchers and businesses.
- successful 5 years or more of professional experience in grant applications writing & management of R&D projects co-financed by public funds (EU and national), business plan elaboration, designing public aid schemes or similar – PREREQUISITE,
- very good knowledge of project design principles, including research and innovation projects,
- experience in coordinating, settling and auditing projects that have received funding,
- higher education (economics, finance, law, technical faculties),
- fluent English, both written and spoken (B2 level at least),
- excellent interpersonal skills and openness to develop innovative solutions,
- ability to analyse and prepare complex documents, including legal acts such as Consortium Agreement,
- good writing skills,
- knowledge of MS Office package & O365 tools,
- ability to supervise several projects simultaneously,
- ability to cooperate with and support experts in scientific and technical fields,
- responsibility, commitment and goal-oriented approach.
- work on EU-funded projects abroad,
- strong motivation to coordinate the activities of a broad consortium,
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work independently
- experience in project assessment – formal, content-related as well as in the form of a panel of experts,
- ability to carry out financial analysis of a project,
- knowledge of regulations on state aid, EU funds and framework programmes of the European Union,
- experience with running a website.
- work in scientific centre, with a dynamic and multicultural environment open to self-improvement,
- interesting and creative work on unique research projects with an international scope,
- attractive salary commensurate with skills and commitment,
- perks: private health care package, modern office in the centre of Warsaw
- opportunities for further professional development depending on the acquired funding.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The application deadline is the 31st of January, 2022.
The maximum period of contract is until the 31st of December 2023.
The successful candidate will start working in February 2022.
Application details: Pracuj.pl